Moving On Once Again...

I have finally left KL and am starting a new adventure, this time underwater. I left KL on Friday with Ruben, my dive instructor, Lara, and Lauren. We took an overnight train and boarded a boat, finally getting to Palau Perhentian Kecil mid-saturday. Getting off the train, I noticed that my mobile, camera and headphones were gone! I guess I am back to being an unreachable backpacker. It's a bit of shame :(. Don't know what's been happening to me lately.

We arrived in Perhentian and since it's a weekend things have been pretty busy. We are starting our course tomorrow, although I have done some of the theory with Ruben in KL. We found some accomodation for the weekend, but will probably try and find something else on Monday.

The last week or so I spent in KL wasn't filled with much. I meandered around the city and spent alot of time hanging out with friends. It's nice to get away though, I am ready for some sun and ocean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment