Need To Start Google Mapping Sanitariums in Santiago

When I first arrived, I thought that spending two weeks in one place would be a good vacation from a holiday. What I didn't realize is that two weeks is a very very long time. After paying for five more days, I realize that I am going to go insane here with my remaining time left. Since I have paid I am pretty stuck as Chile is expensive and a trip elsewhere just isn't likely.

Only three more nights until Auckland. I don't think I am quite ready to leave South America, but it will have to be done. At the same time though, I think I am ready for South East Asia. A stop in the modern world is much needed as purchases do, sadly have to be made as my underwear still seems to go missing. Wonder how the Santiago Police would react if I reported THAT one...

I did manage to get a new backpack though. 70 liters! MASSIVE! But it will be able to fit my future dive gear and it was on sale and less expensive then smaller bags. Still though, it is much bigger than my last one which means I will probably be carrying around even more unnecessary junk.

Have looked into couch surfing for Australia and may do a bit in SE Asia depending on how things go. A break from hostels would be nice, but more importantly it is a way to meet some locals and see a different side to a place... I hope...

It looks like I may be meeting up with a few people that I have met along the way. I am still considering doing a dive master, but that depends on a lot. I will hopefully have my foot looked at in Melbourne. Still not healing well, and I am back to being in quite a bit of pain. Doesn't help that I can't sit still to save my life.

Not a lot has been going on here. I have been ill the past few days, but James and I did walk up to Las Condes. A shopping mall over two hours walk from our hostel. We went to find a camera card reader, but got distracted by the cinema. We saw remember which was heaps better than I had hoped but still not much.

Since that is all the news I have, it just shows that I need TO GET OUT OF HERE!!

I have withdrawn my application from UCAS so won't be going to uni in September. I decided that I do not want to study physiology and would like to pursue languages. That does mean another A level or two, but I know it's definitely the right direction for me. Tomorrow will probably be one of those fun filled days where I try and figure out what I am doing with myself. But for now I will bid adieu as it is 1am on a sunday night.

I think another Volcano might be in order for tomorrow. I tried one the other night. Pineapple ice cream, white wine and some liqueur or other. They were pretty strong, so am glad that I had a meal pretty soon after a couple of sips. They taste lovely but gross at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment