For the people who wouldn´t answer my phone calls...

...I shall try again.

I spent a day longer in Caye Caulker then I thought I would. I came to Tulum with an Israeli girl that I met there. It´s pouring though so we are not up to much for now. We have plans to rent bikes and go to see the ruins. I also want to go diving in the cenotes. It´s not too expensive and I spoke to someone last night who said that it was amazing and like nothing he has seen before! So I think I definitely need to give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Sorry my dear. Please, please try again.

Unknown February 25, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Sarah Dearest,

I am glad that you have made it out of Caye Caulker - that place feels a bit like a time wharp - the longer you stay - the likelihood the even LONGER you will stay!

Will love to hear about the diving......even better than the reef where we dove?

lots of love,

Mom
xxx ooo

Post a Comment