Tulum

I have been in Tulum for about four days and am leaving today at noon to go to Mérida. I went to see the ruins a couple of days ago. They were very crowded but still beautiful. This is a very touristy area, so I am going on a hunt to find a quiet area somewhere that is inexpensive and I can hole up for a bit.

I went scuba diving yesterday in one of the Cenotes - dos ojos. It was AMAZING. It was alot nicer to dive in fresh water. Didn´t need as much weight which made a big difference. It was also very cool to see all the stalagmites and stalagtites under the water. I did two dives. The first one my mask was really foggy so I couldn´t see a whole lot. But in the second one the visibility was amazing since the water is so clear.

2 comments:

Unknown February 27, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Dear Sarah, I have my computer hooked up at the hospital and am catching up on your travels! Sorry your time with your mom was interupted. It was wonderful having the family near by/ I am recoverig and hope to be at home in a week. Lots of love, Grandmom

Unknown February 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Did I miss your call AGAIN?

Sorry - but Silas and I were having a well deserved nap! Lots of rain here and he is continuing to hibernate. He did get a few new toys from the pet shop, but he seems to like the little mice the best. Now he has a red one!

lots of love,

Mom
xxx

Post a Comment