Galapagos

My week in the Galapagos is drawing to a close, but I think I could stay here forever if it weren´t for the brutal heat, I hope the rest of Ecuador isn´t quite like this! I of course managed to get burnt fairly early on. Our schedule here has been jam packed with diving, snorkelling, walking and eating.

We´ve stayed on three islands; Santa Cruz, Floreana and Isabella. We´ve done two days of diving off of Santa Cruz. Today´s was something spectacular, we saw a school of about 40 or 50 hammerheads in addition to other sharks, thousands of snakes, turtles and rays. The diving on Isabella was also amazing, definitely the best I´ve done, as was the snorkelling. We also saw sea lions, octopus, pregnant sea horses...

We also did some land things and saw gorgeous scenery, iguanas, lizards and giant tortoises. Will hopefully be uploading some photos soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment