I knew there was a reason why I kept my llama socks...

I am still in the Cameroon highlands at the moment where things are pretty cold. I thought it would be nice to have a break from the heat, but now that I am here I am not so sure. I guess I am a typical Brit - there is no pleasing me. I just wish it were dry but nope!

There was a dry spell this morning where I went on a walk with three others. My roomie (English), a couch surfer (German) and his roomie (Australian Dive Instructor). We bought a map for 3.50 RM and set off on our grand adventure from Tanah Rata to Brinchang. The map however was horrible and we got terribly terribly terribly lost. We did end up in Brinchang, but had to walk on the main road a bit more than we wated to.

I think I will stay a few more days here before heading back to KL. The plan is to rent motorbikes tomorrow and somehow not kill ourselves. There is a strawberry farm, butterfly house and I hope to get to the top of the highest point in Malaysia!

James arrives in Thailand pretty soon, so we will somehow coordinate meeting up before my diving course.

The England - Germany match is definitely in the plans for tonight and hopefully some nice hot tea to get into the spirit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment