Moving Onwards

I think I have definitely neglected writing in my blog lately, but I guess that just shows I have been having a lot of fun in Kuala Lumpur. I have however moved on. Mun left for Europe early this morning (which meant a 430am wake up for me to see him off) and I didn't want to overstay my welcome at my host's. So I thought it was finally time to move on and see a bit more of Malaysia.

So here I am now in Cameron Highlands. Think I will be here for a few days. It is much cooler here, but also raining. I have managed to find a fairly nice hostel with hot water, so may be a place to hang for a few days to do some walking and relaxing. My lack of sleep has finally caught up with me, so I think I need several long nights to recover.

Am trying to make some more plans for what I want to do. I think Penang and Lankawi are next and by then will have a couple more weeks till my dive course starts so don't know if I want to spend some more time in Malaysia or head to a couple of places in Thailand. Probably will stick with Malaysia for now to save money as I will be meeting up with James somewhere in Cambodia, Laos, or Vietnam...

0 comments:

Post a Comment